Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Volleyball Rankings Top Ten.

Written Wednesday September 22nd at 11:30 AM

Hello to all, hope all is well. I haven't covered volleyball as much but I have a top ten so here it is as of September 22nd.

1. Clarkston: Wolves have proven they are the best team in the league thus far and they are a state ranked team.

2. Lake Orion: The Marvel character Venom describes the Dragons thus far.

3. Adams: Highlanders looked strong against Oxford on Tuesday night despite falling in the first set.

4. Seaholm: Maples victory at Stoney Creek is creating some buzz.

5. Stoney Creek: What happened on Tuesday night Cougars??? They should be fine though going forward.

6. Oxford: Wildcats should be fine, no need to panic.

7. Bloomfield Hills: Blackhawks hung tough with Lake Orion on Tuesday night. They should be fine going forward.

8. Troy: Kendal Zeiter has fit in very nicely for the Colts. Could be a wildcard come postseason time.

9. North Farmington: Charlotte Warner has been key to the Raiders success thus far. North Farmington is a possible contender in the White.

10. Berkley: Sawyer Jones and Ava Beard are the key for the Bears going forward. They will be fine, no need to panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.