Friday, October 8, 2021

Volleyball Rankings Top Ten.

Written Friday October 8th at 10:30 AM

Here are my top ten volleyball rankings as of October 8th. There are some changes from the last column.

1. Lake Orion: Dragons are 3-0 since "Venom Let There Be Carnage" came to movie theaters.

2. Clarkston: Wolves have bounced back nicely since falling to Lake Orion last week.

3. Troy: Colts have quietly moved up in the Red but a big test looms Tuesday.

4. North Farmington: Charlotte Warner has been the key to the Raiders success thus far.

5. Seaholm: Audrey Brown has been the key for the Maples success this season.

6. Bloomfield Hills: Blackhawks have been getting a ton of balance which is a great sign going forward.

7. Berkley: Sawyer Jones has been the real deal for the Bears.

8. Adams: Highlanders have been up and down lately.

9. Stoney Creek: Sydney Tomlak is doing all she can for the Cougars. It's very unusual to see them struggling like this.

10. Oxford: Rachel Townsend and Palyn Hasselbring have played very well for the Wildcats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.