Saturday, August 21, 2021

Boys Soccer Districts are Out-2021.

Written Saturday August 21st at 12:00 PM

Here are the districts released for soccer. Insight will be later during the season. It will be written by History Now host Anthony Taormina.

Region 3, District 9 at West Bloomfield

 

GROVES

SEAHOLM

BLOOMFIELD HILLS

FARMINGTON

NORTH FARMINGTON

SOUTHFIELD ARTS AND TECH

WEST BLOOMFIELD

Livonia Stevenson

 

FAVORITE: North Farmington

NEXT: Livonia Stevenson

DARKHORSE: Groves, Seaholm

 

 

 

Region 3, District 12 at Lake Orion

 

CLARKSTON

LAKE ORION

OXFORD

Davison

Flushing

Grand Blanc

Lapeer

 

FAVORITE: Grand Blanc

NEXT: Clarkston

DARKHORSE: Lake Orion, Oxford

 

 

 

Region 4, District 13 at Sterling Heights Stevenson

 

ROCHESTER

ADAMS

STONEY CREEK

Utica

Utica Eisenhower

Romeo

Sterling Heights Stevenson

Utica Ford II

 

FAVORITE: Adams

NEXT: Stoney Creek

DARKHORSE: Rochester, Utica Eisenhower

 

 

Region 4, District 14 at Troy

 

BERKLEY

OAK PARK

ROYAL OAK

TROY

TROY ATHENS

Warren Mott

Detroit University-Detroit Jesuit

 

FAVORITE: Troy Athens

NEXT: Berkley

DARKHORSE: Troy

 

 

Region 6, District 24 at Brandon

 

PONTIAC

Fenton

Goodrich

Holly

Lake Fenton

Linden

Brandon

 

FAVORITE: Brandon

NEXT: Pontiac

DARKHORSE: Goodrich

 

 

Region 7, District 25 at Ferndale

 

AVONDALE

FERNDALE

Bloomfield Hills Cranbrook-Kingswood

Madison Heights Lamphere

Birmingham Brother Rice

Orchard Lake St. Marys

Warren Fitzgerald

 

FAVORITE: Orchard Lake St. Marys

NEXT: Bloomfield Hills Cranbrook-Kingswood

DARKHORSE: Ferndale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.