Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Week Twelve Picks.

Written Wednesday November 13th at 3:05 PM

Welcome to the 2019 football playoffs. This season will be different, each win will be worth 10 points however if you get the exact score it would be an extra five points.

Most are familiar with doing picks. Here are the pickers.

Sammy Taormina-host of OAA Now, writer of Inside the OAA, and one of the hosts of Between Taorminas on Orion Neighborhood Television.

Keith Dunlap-Freelance writer at the Detroit Free Press.

Scott Burnstein-Writer at the Oakland Press and State Champs.

Dan Stickradt-Writer for North Oakland Sports.

Sean Cotter-Former Farmington Scouter.

Matt Mowery-State Champs Writer.

Tim English-Website designer.

Jeff Corrion-D-Zone blogger and recruit insider.

We’ll get Matt and Tim’s picks ASAP.

SANDY DUNES: 97-21      970
DUNLAP: 98-20                  985
BURNEY: 91-27                  910
STICK: 89-29                        890
COTTER: 95-23                   950
FULL COURT: 24-94          240
TIM: 97-21                           970
D-ZONE: 93-25                   930


WEST BLOOMFIELD at Belleville: (Saturday 1 PM): This is a rematch of last season’s 13-10 Tigers win over the Lakers. Belleville has been on fire lately. They put up 67 last week in a stunning 67-14 blowout of Brownstown Woodhaven. West Bloomfield shut out Plymouth 35-0 in the Swamp behind Donovan Edwards’s monster game last week. Edwards did not play in the Belleville game last year due to injury but he is back this time around. The question will be the status of CJ Harris and if he will play is yet to be determined. If he does it gives the Lakers a huge bonus against a stingy Tigers defense. It will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday afternoon.

SANDY DUNES PICK: WEST BLOOMFIELD 35, BELLEVILLE 28.
DUNLAP PICK: BELLEVILLE 35, WEST BLOOMFIELD 31.
BURNEY PICK: WEST BLOOMFIELD 28, BELLEVILLE 27.
STICK PICK: WEST BLOOMFIELD 38, BELLEVILLE 31.
COTTER PICK: WEST BLOOMFIELD 35, BELLEVILLE 31.
FULL COURT PICK:
TIM PICK: BELLEVILLE 28, WEST BLOOMFIELD 21.
D-ZONE PICK: WEST BLOOMFIELD 21, BELLEVILLE 14.

Port Huron at SEAHOLM: (Friday 7  PM): The Maples sent shock waves throughout the State and my podcast with their shocking 42-7 beat down in Beverly Hills over Groves last week. The Big Reds needed a miracle to beat St. Clair Shores Lakeview 36-29 last week and that was fresh off of knocking off Port Huron Northern 27-21 two weeks ago at Memorial Stadium. I’ll be curious to see how Port Huron handles the veer attack that Seaholm will bring. It will be interesting in the Maple Forest.

SANDY DUNES PICK: SEAHOLM 31, PORT HURON 17.
DUNLAP PICK: SEAHOLM 24, PORT HURON 17.
BURNEY PICK: SEAHOLM 31, PORT HURON 24.
STICK PICK: SEAHOLM 21, PORT HURON 20.
COTTER PICK: SEAHOLM 28, PORT HURON 21.
FULL COURT PICK:
TIM PICK: PORT HURON 21, SEAHOLM 14.
D-ZONE PICK: PORT HURON 28, SEAHOLM 24.

My Podcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKOZ6UNEPDI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.