Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Week Thirteen Pick.

Written Wednesday November 20th at 1:30 PM

Welcome to the 2019 football playoffs. This season will be different, each win will be worth 10 points however if you get the exact score it would be an extra five points.
Most are familiar with doing picks. Here are the pickers.

Sammy Taormina-host of OAA Now, writer of Inside the OAA, and one of the hosts of Between Taorminas on Orion Neighborhood Television.

Keith Dunlap-Freelance writer at the Detroit Free Press.

Scott Burnstein-Writer at the Oakland Press and State Champs.

Dan Stickradt-Writer for North Oakland Sports.

Sean Cotter-Former Farmington Scouter.

Matt Mowery-State Champs Writer.

Tim English-Website designer.

Jeff Corrion-D-Zone blogger and recruit insider.

We’ll get Matt and Tim’s picks ASAP.

SANDY DUNES: 98-22      980
DUNLAP: 100-20               1005
BURNEY: 92-28                  920
STICK: 90-30                        900
COTTER: 96-24                   960
FULL COURT: 24-96          240
TIM: 98-22                           980
D-ZONE: 93-27                   930

SEAHOLM vs Detroit Martin Luther King @ Novi (Saturday 3 PM): The Maples are in their first State Semifinal since 1997 after beating Port Huron 44-28 last week. Seaholm will face their toughest task in Detroit Martin Luther King. The Crusaders are talented led by running back Peny Boone, quarterback Dante Moore, and wide receiver Marquise Lee. Detroit Martin Luther King started off 0-2 with losses to Novi Detroit Catholic Central and Muskegon but have pulled off 10 straight wins. This one is a mismatch on paper but I’m not sure if the Crusaders have seen a veer attack like this one. It will be interesting to say the least.

SANDY DUNES PICK: SEAHOLM 28, DETROIT MARTIN LUTHER KING 21.
DUNLAP PICK: DETROIT MARTIN LUTHER KING 31, SEAHOLM 14.
BURNEY PICK: DETROIT MARTIN LUTHER KING 27, SEAHOLM 21.
STICK PICK: DETROIT MARTIN LUTHER KING 34, SEAHOLM 21.
COTTER PICK: DETROIT MARTIN LUTHER KING 49, SEAHOLM 7.
FULL COURT PICK:
TIM PICK: DETROIT MARTIN LUTHER KING 35, SEAHOLM 14.
D-ZONE PICK: DETROIT MARTIN LUTHER KING 41, SEAHOLM 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.