Sunday, September 27, 2015

Raiders Get a Transfer from Georgia.

Written Sunday September 27th at 11:10 PM.

The North Farmington Raiders might have found a replacement for Jerome Rogers whom graduated and is now at Cleveland State for boys basketball.

Nate Brooks from Macon, Georgia moved into the district two weeks ago according to State Champs corespondent Scott Burnstein. It is unknown though of his eligibility status. If he is eligible, he could play right away with point guard Billy Thomas and shooting guard Jacob Joubert.

Brooks is 6.7 junior forward, he can dunk anywhere inside the paint. Brooks was an honorable mention as an all region in Georgia last season.

North Farmington will be an interesting team to watch this season for coach Todd Negoshian. The Raiders had their best season This move could be a counter to Clarkston whom brought in Dylan Alderson from Davison to go along with Foster Loyer. The Wolves and Raiders are in the Red this season along with Southfield and Adams. The Red will be a tough division this season with the top four teams having parity this season.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.