Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Top Ten Wrestling Teams.

Written Wednesday January 11th at 7:35 PM

Here are my top ten wrestling teams in the OAA this season.

1. Oxford: Wildcats have a ton of talent. Will be a series threat come district time.

2. Clarkston: The Wolves have a ton of depth that could threaten anyone this season.

3. Adams: The Highlanders still have the depth to compete with anyone in the Red this season.

4. Orion: The Dragons are very young but is very talented in the process.

5. Stoney Creek: The Cougars have some experience back, should be a factor this season.

6. Rochester: The Falcons are young but solid this season.

7. Southfield Arts and Tech: The merger of both Southfield and Lathrup will make the Warriors a series contender this season.

8. Hazel Park: The Vikings will be a big factor in the Blue this season.

9. Groves: The Falcons had a solid outing at the Oakland County meet led by their top wrestler Khali Ford.

T-10. Royal Oak: The Ravens are an interesting team to keep an eye on. They have some depth that could surprise some folks.

T-10. Seaholm: The Maples are in the Red this season but it could be a long season for them being up a division.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.