Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Best and Worst Basketball Uniforms Both Girls and Boys.

Written Wednesday January 25th at 6:40 PM

Here are my top ten best and worst basketball uniforms this season. Don't be offended if I criticize your uniforms so here they are and enjoy.


Best.

1. Royal Oak (Girls): The name RAVENS along with a simple blue and white design on the black uniforms and the black and blue design on the white uniform makes the look plain and simple.

2. Orion (Both Boys and Girls Alts): The Dragons have a black set of uniforms which makes them fierce in both Boys and Girls.

3. Adams (Boys Alt): The Highlanders gray uniforms take the cake. It is Adams best uniform and the design is fine as well.

4. Stoney Creek (Girls): Love the jerseys and the style of the uniform on both the whites and the blues. They just added new grays despite being 0-2 wearing them but they look good in them. Just beautiful.

5. Oxford (Girls): The blue line on top of the white uniform along with the gold line on top of the blue uniform is good for me.

6. Groves (Girls Home): The name Falcons decked in just green and no gold is great with me.

7. Harrison (Girls Home): The green and gold on the Hawks white jerseys are beautiful.

8. Rochester (Girls): The Falcons uniforms are very similar to Orion’s uniforms. They look pretty good especially their home white’s.

9. Troy (Boys Home): The home white with black and red trim is beautiful. It has a clean look to them.

10. North Farmington (Girls Road): The Raiders have a new dark black uniform with the name NORTH looking fierce with gold trim, I like it a lot.

Worst.

1. Southfield Arts and Tech (Both Boys and Girls): The Warriors look like a modified version of an American flag but without the stars with different colors on the top of the shorts. Also what I don't like is the team name on the back on the bottom of the jersey. The Adidas look on them is absolutely horrible that needs to be fixed NOW.

2. Clarkston (Boys New Uniforms): The Wolves have new uniforms and they don’t look good. The name Clarkston is in cursive which makes no sense. Is cursive starting to become the new norm here???

3. Avondale (Both Boys and Girls): Anything Adidas is not good. The Yellow Jackets wear Adidas and the road look doesn’t make sense.

4. West Bloomfield (Boys Home): The cursive Lakers name on the front of the jersey is not a good thing to do.

5. West Bloomfield (Girls): The new Lakers white jersey looks good on the front but the name “Lady Lakers” on the back is not a solid idea for a uniform. The road green I don’t like the cursive font on them at all.

6. Berkley (Girls Home): The name Berkley in White just doesn’t make the jersey look good. The maroon coloring on the number is good but the name is too white. Needs fixing for it to be good.

7. Seaholm (Girls): I thought the jerseys looked good until I looked at the back in which the number is there with the team name on the back. Please leave that look to the Oakland Golden Grizzlies Men’s Basketball team please.

8. Bloomfield Hills (Girls): The word BLACK on top and HAWKS on the bottom with the number on the center is just awful. I mean this uniform design Nike made for Bloomfield Hills needs a makeover from day one.

9. Adams (Boys Home and Road): The small wording of Adams is not a good look. It’s odd and scary at the same time. If only the Highlanders can wear their alternates all the time, then it would be a good look.

10. Troy Athens (Girls Road): The road reds are an absolute disaster. Unlike the Boys which are also debatable the red uniform has no flow to it especially on the collar. Now Troy Athens has the best warmup with the Indiana red-white pants, just not the jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.