Sunday, December 15, 2019

Football Divisions Are Out.

Written Sunday December 15th at 10:35 PM

The Football Divisions have been leaked out heading into the 2020 season.

With the new postseason format going to more of a strength of schedule instead of getting six wins. Getting to the playoffs could be easier for some while harder for others.

Anyway here are the new divisions for the 2020 season. This will be a 6-6-9 format.

Blue

PONTIAC
FERNDALE
AVONDALE
BERKLEY
TROY
ROCHESTER
BLOOMFIELD HILLS
TROY ATHENS
ROYAL OAK

Changes: This division could be the most radical although it won't be a balanced schedule. Rochester, Troy, and Troy Athens come down from the White while Bloomfield Hills comes down from the Red. It will be very interesting how this division will pan out in 2020.


White

NORTH FARMINGTON
FARMINGTON
GROVES
SEAHOLM
ADAMS
STONEY CREEK

Changes: The White will be an interesting division in 2020. Adams comes down from the Red while North Farmington and Farmington come up from the Blue. There are a lot of rivalries in this division which should make this group of six fun.


Red

OAK PARK
SOUTHFIELD ARTS AND TECH
WEST BLOOMFIELD
CLARKSTON
OXFORD
LAKE ORION

Changes: This should clearly be one of the toughest divisions in the State when looking at the teams that are in this division. Oak Park comes up from the White. Expect this division to be nuts heading into 2020.

Stay tuned to OAA Now and the Inside the OAA blog for the latest on this developing story.

My Podcast
https://soundcloud.com/user-539915961/oaa-now-121619

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.