Monday, January 12, 2015

Seaholm Takes Huge Hit.

Written Monday January 12th at 9:45 PM

The Birmingham Seaholm Mapes were dealt a huge blow when a unfortunate situation occured on Monday Night.

Maples freshman forward Molly Stutelberg father's job was being moved out of Birmingham and transfered to Chicago and thus moving her and her family to the Chicago area.

It's a huge blow to the Seaholm program with Stutelberg's depature. She has been playing well lately averaging six points per game and four rebounds per game. Her best game came against Pontiac where she had 15 points and 10 rebounds.

Stutelberg's depature couldn't had come at a worst time for the Maples. Seaholm hosts Oak Park and Orion. The Maples still have non league tilts with Adams and Stoney Creek. Also they are in a league where they still have to see Royal Oak twice and Oak Park.

It puts more pressure on Mackenzie Harbort and Dana Hoerman to carry the load for the Maples. It will be interesting to see what coach January Hladski does now but she will think of something.

Stay tuned to OAA Now for complete coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.