Saturday, January 24, 2015

OAA Top 10.

Written Saturday January 24th at 6:00 PM

Girls:

1. Lathrup: Heading on a collision course with Adams twice in Feburary.

2. Adams: Highlanders looked dominant for three quarters on Friday against Rochester.

3. Harrison: May have taken another hit with Amber Stephans knee injury. Don't know how long she is out.

4. Clarkston: Wolves had to overcome Megan Carter's 34 points in a comeback win at North Farmington on Thursday.

5. Oxford: Wildcats have a big showdown with Troy on Tuesday.

6. Stoney Creek: Tough loss to Harrison but will bounce back.

7. Southfield: Despite tough loss to Lathrup, took out all their frustration on Pontiac on Thursday.

8. Troy: Big win over Orion on Thursday for the Colts, can they duplicate it with a trip to Oxford on Tuesday.

9. Orion: Down but not out after losing to Troy. Dragons have a big week ahead of them with West Bloomfield and Bloomfield Hills on he horizon.

10. Royal Oak: Ravens riding defense but big game looms at Oak Park on Friday.

Boys:

1. Clarkston: Two wins against two good programs have the Wolves here.

2. North Farmington: Lathrup gave the Raiders everything they could handle on Friday.

3. Adams: John Hall is still in a sling but his Highlanders have been winning.

4. West Bloomfield: Lakers been winning ugly but doing well since loss to Warren De Lassale.

5. Southfield: Jays ran into a very good Clarkston team on Friday.

6. Avondale: Yellow Jackets quietly moving on up.

7. Oak Park: Previous news of the recent cheating scandal and loss to Clarkston has Knights here.

8. Troy: Colts hung tough with a tough loss to Oak Park on Friday.

9. Oxford: Wildcats survived Hazel Park on Tuesday.

10. Seaholm: Maples shocking upset at Stoney Creek has them here on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.