Sunday, February 22, 2015

OAA Top 10.

Written Sunday February 22nd at 5:00 PM

Boys:

1. Clarkston: Can the Wolves be stopped??? guess not.

2. North Farmington: Raiders have big test at Clarkston on Friday.

3. Oak Park: Kevon Fuller will be back on Friday which is a good sign for the Knights.

4. Avondale: Chris Barton is a machine right now.

5. West Bloomfield: Tristan Jackson is a machine right now.

6. Troy Athens: Riding the seniors to carry the Red Hawks.

7. Pontiac: Jordan Lavalis and Robert McDonald could be sleepers once districts start.

8. Adams: Tough loss to North Farmington, now its time to get ready for districts.

9. Seaholm: Second win over Oxford has the Maples in a good spot

10. Berkley: Bears in drivers seat in the Gold after beating Ferndale and Farmington and Hazel Park both losing Friday night.

Girls:

1. Lathrup: Won the Red and most of that team is back next season:

2. Adams: Three games in four days won't be easy for the Highlanders.

3. Oxford: Won the White title over Troy, first since 2001 when they were in the Flint Metro League.

4. Stoney Creek: Tough week coming up but will be tested once districts start.

5. Clarkston: Like Adams, three games in four days won't be easy for the Wolves.

6. Southfield: In total command of the Gold, now they must get ready for districts.

7. Troy: Huge game for the Colts on Thursday against Bloomfield Hills if they want to keep second place.

8. Orion: Dragons have two tough road games to close the season out (at Bloomfield Hills and Oxford.)

9. Royal Oak: Ravens have two tough road games to close the season out (at Seaholm and Oak Park.)

10. Oak Park: Big week for the Knights loom with a trip to Rochester and host Royal Oak to close the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.