Tuesday, March 22, 2016

New Football Divisions Out.

Written Tuesday March 22nd at 2:00 PM

Well for everyone who wants to know how the football divisions will play out, here are the divisions for the OAA for the 2016 season. I will have previews and a OAA Now Special on how the expectations and teams will be played out in August.

Red:

Orion
Oxford
Clarkston
West Bloomfield
Southfield A&T
Troy Athens
Stoney Creek

White:

Adams
Oak Park
Harrison
North Farmington
Farmington
Seaholm
Groves

Blue:

Troy
Rochester
Bloomfield Hills
Pontiac
Avondale
Hazel Park
Ferndale
Berkley
Royal Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.