Friday, March 6, 2015

Final OAA Top 10 Basketball.

Written Friday March 6th, at 3:15 PM

Girls: Based on next season (future)

1. Lathrup: Chargers return four starters and will be the team to beat next season.

2. Adams: Owusu and Jamison are gone but Ryian Owusu, Olivia Aregros, and Maggie Rogers are back.

3. Stoney Creek: Ally Voss is a star in the making next season.

4. Southfield: Blue Jays will be solid next season again.

5. Harrison: Hawks have Amber Stephans and Kristen Nelson coming back, which makes them dangerous.

6. Orion: Dragons could be favorite in White next season.

7. Clarkston: Wolves lose Davenport but have Kayla Lucenbach to build around next year.

8. Oxford: Wildcats could be in some trouble next season.

9. Royal Oak: Two six footers on the way for the Ravens, future is bright.

10. West Bloomfield: Three talented freshman could be on the way to Lakers land next season.

Boys:

1. Clarkston: Wolves finished perfect, could a long playoff run be in store???

2. North Farmington: Raiders could be in for a long playoff run as well.

3. Troy Athens: Red Hawks won the White, districts will be interesting.

4. West Bloomfield: Lakers sharing the Blue isn't a bad thing at all

5. Avondale: Jackets sharing the Blue isn't a bad thing either.

6. Adams: Highlanders ready for Stoney Creek on Monday.

7. Southfield: Blue Jays gearing up for the tourney which starts against Farmington.

8. Stoney Creek: Tough loss to Oxford has them limping to districts.

9. Pontiac: Phoenix could be tough out at Troy Athens in districts.

10. Oak Park: Can the Knights turn it around, losing to Orion and Pontiac at home didn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.