Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Pontiac has a new multi field complex on the horizon.

Written Tuesday July 6th at 11:40 PM

Pontiac High School released some photos of their new multi field complex last week and it looks off the charts and awesome.

The new complex is located at Pontiac High School. The Phoenix played their games at Wisner Stadium but with the new multi field complex they will play their games on the new field.

The field which was grass is now field turf with light and dark green five yards out along with with purple endzones with the PONTIAC name on the north endzone and PHOENIX on the south endzone. There are lacrosse and soccer lines on the new field. The Phoenix logo is at the 50 yard line.

The track has not been finished as of yet or the lights, bleachers, and scoreboard. There will be a new track in the complex as well.

The new multi field complex has earned a ton of praise from other schools and brings a ton of optimism for the future of Pontiac athletics.

This is so awesome for the students and administration at Pontiac to play games on their new multi field complex. This is the start of something special in the works.

Here are some of the photos of Pontiac's new field complex from Twitter and from the Pontiac Athletic Department along with athletic director Lee Montgomery.

https://twitter.com/phsathleticsdep/status/1410311625312243715/photo/1

https://twitter.com/phsathleticsdep/status/1410221742426050564/photo/1

https://twitter.com/phsathleticsdep/status/1410221742426050564/photo/2

https://twitter.com/phsathleticsdep/status/1410221742426050564/photo/3

My Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc6-94c7uxE&t=683s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have highest function of autism (Asperger Syndrome.) I'm a huge Dallas Stars fan. I like to play and watch football, especially when the Dragons play on Friday nights. I am a 2006 alum and used to play football for the Dragons. I ran track, I ran the 100, 200, 400 meter dashes along with shot-put and discus. During my time in Orion I was a manager for Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team. I'm the volleyball, girls basketball, and football announcer for the team and do the book on the road for girls basketball. I do the clock for volleyball in the fall along with girls basketball in the winter and announce some boys basketball games as well. In the spring I coach shot-put at Scripps Middle School, in my fifth season coaching. I run the shot-put for high school meets. I played Special Olympics Basketball, I've won three gold medals for them. I host "Between Taorminas" which is on ONTV along with a podcast called "OAA Now". In other various things outside of Lake Orion, I love to jet ski over Saginaw Bay. Saginaw Bay is basically my life. I'm a trained weather spotter for the National Weather Service for Oakland and Huron counties.